Mountaineer Plumbers offer several sewer pipe services – such as main sewer line repair, main sewer line replacement and main sewer line cleaning – to correct a number of problems, including:
- Broken, cracked, offset or collapsed pipe: Pipes have been damaged due to shifting soil, frozen ground, settling, etc.
- Blockage: Grease buildup or a foreign object is restricting or prohibiting proper flow and/or cleaning of the line.
- Corrosion: The pipe has deteriorated and/or broken, causing collapses in the line and restricting flow.
- Bellied pipe: A section of the pipe has sunk due to ground or soil conditions, creating a valley that collects paper and waste.
- Leaking joints: The seals between pipes have broken, allowing water to escape into the area surrounding the pipe.
- Root in sewer line: Tree or shrub roots have invaded the sewer line and/or have damaged the line, preventing normal cleaning.
- Off-grade pipe: Existing pipes are constructed of substandard material that may have deteriorated or corroded.
Sewer Pipe Solutions
The plumbing and sewer line repair experts at Mountaineer Plumbers can assess your sewer pipe cracks and damage.
While your property layout and sewer system are unique, there may be some basic issues that we can address with repairs.
These include the following:
- Pipe relining (Also known as trenchless sewer repair): Through this method, we’ll give you new pipes from the inside out.
- We can also line existing pipes with a sort of “sleeve” to prevent pipe cracks. First, we’ll clean out the pipe, then apply the lining, which will harden in just a few hours.
- Bursting: If your pipe is too damaged, we may need to pull a new one through the old one. This technique will use hydraulics to further break apart the damaged old one and replace it seamlessly with a new pipe.
- Preventive maintenance: Lastly, it is important to help prevent sewer line damage from occurring in the first place.
With regular inspections and drain cleaning services, you can keep major debris and buildup out of your pipes and avoid cracks, clogs, or bursts.
Call us at 304-877-1254.