Mountaineer Plumbers Now Hiring Plumbers
NOW HIRING PLUMBERS IN THE WEST VIRGINIA AREA!
GREAT PAY & QUALITY OF LIFE
NOW HIRING FULL-TIME SERVICE PLUMBER!
WE ARE BUSY AND NEED YOUR TALENT
IF YOU ARE GOOD ENOUGH, WE WILL GIVE YOU A PEICE OF THE COMPANY
AND YOU WILL OWN IT TOO
Are you looking for serious work and great pay?
Mountaineer Plumbers, West Virginia’s premier residential and commercial plumbing service company, is currently hiring a full-time service plumber.
Our company is growing rapidly!
We are looking for a licensed plumber with residential and commercial experience who wants to work hard and live well.
With an excellent customer reputation and broad referral base, you’ll always have work.
If you’re an experienced craftsman you have two options:
You can get swallowed up by big company where you just become another number, or you can join our fast growing team with plenty of room for advancement.
The choice is yours!
This job is for you if you are:
- Have at least 4 years experience (drain cleaning exp. required)
- Good/honest with customers (an absolute must!)
- Willing to learn
- Wanting room for personal and professional growth
- Wanting fair, competitive wages
- Looking for a company that treats you right!
What we’ll provide for you:
- Quality of life
- Paid vacation
- Fair wages
- Room for advancement
- A work vehicle
- Schedule flexibility
- Performance bonuses*
- Paid holidays (4)
What we will require:
- Copy of plumbers license
- Copy of drivers license
- Drug test
- Background check (bondable)
- No felony convictions
- Copy of motor vehicle record
- Ability to lift heavy equipment safely
- Knowledge of state plumbing codes
- Willing to work nights, weekends, and emergency service
What you can expect to do:
- Customer service
- Drain cleaning (major and minor)
- Residential plumbing service (diagnose, repair, replace) & remodel
- Prepare bids
- Document services provided
With 3 years of experience we know what it means to be a service professional.
Our goal is to make sure you and your family are taken care of.
Your quality of life is very important to us and so is your future.
Joining Beckley Plumbers means becoming a part of our family.
We are deeply committed to our employees and our customers.
We want nothing more than to see you succeed in everything you do!
Qualified hiring candidates can email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call to 304-877-1254 and ask for Jerry.
Telephone interviews will be accepted.
P.S. Send your resume to email@example.com
*Dependent on selected pay structure