High Water Bills? 6 Signs You Need A Plumber
Water Pipe Service Call Now 304-877-1254
When you have a leak in your pipes, and you need fast and efficient pipe repair service, water pipe repair, or sewer pipe installation services, the experts at Mountaineer Plumbers work around the clock to make sure your water pipe is working safely and efficiently. Get the most savings with our exclusive coupons, read our latest reviews, and give us a call at 304-877-1254. We are open for service 24/7/365 (when available) for reliable water pipe and leak repair service in the heart of West Virginia.
Does your water look rusty? Got low water pressure? Water bill spiked? The problem may be your water line, the pipe system that provides pressurized water to your home plumbing system. The experts at Mountaineer Plumbers in southern West Virginia troubleshoots water line repair and water line replacement issues on a daily basis. Our leak repair services can quickly solve your problem and provide cost-effective and timely solutions.
Signs You Need Water Pipe Or Leak Repair Service
Several issues point to problems with your water pipe. If you notice any of the following, consider calling right away for West Virginia pipe repair service:
- Water discoloration
- Reduced water pressure
- High water bills
- Water pooling in your lawn
- Sinkholes or damp depressions in your yard or by your foundation
All of these are signs your water line has been compromised.
Why Invest in Water Pipe Replacement?
Water line installation is an expense that many homeowners wish to avoid. However, when it’s required, the benefits of a new installation greatly outweigh the costs associated. Some of the benefits you can enjoy from a plumbing pipe replacement include:
- Peace of mind knowing the new pipe is compliant with all building and safety codes. In the past, plumbers used unsafe piping methods. Could your health problems be from bad plumbing pipes?
- Saving money on your water bill. Proper water pressure allows you to use less water effectively.
- Protection from tree roots and other external damaging factors. Root infestation are common with older pipes. New pipe prevent root infestations.
- Not needing to replace the pipes for a long time afterward, since most new water lines will last for 50 to 100 years. Some of the newest material, like PEX pipes, will outlast the best of the old copper materials used in plumbing systems.
- Many new pipes are also resistant to chemicals, which helps slow the process of corrosion within the pipe. Stronger pipes means longer lasting, safe, pipes for you and your family.
Learn more about repiping services through our repiping service page here.
Work with Mountaineer Plumbers Today
We include the following features to add more value to our work and give you more peace of mind when you choose to work with us for your West Virginia water line repair or replacement needs:
24/7 Emergency Services – No After Hours Fee: Many plumbing providers charge extra fees for after hours calls. Not us. We charge the same competitive rate no matter what time you call.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed: If you are not completely happy with our work, let us know and we’ll do everything we can to make it right.
Remarkable Service: We’re fully committed to providing quality service. We’re passionate about our customers and it shows with our work.
Don’t want your lawn dug up like this? Talk to us about trenchless technology. We can repair your water line without digging using the newest technology.
Angie’s List: Shop with confidence knowing our services are recognized by the likes of Angie’s List.
Related Plumbing Articles
The following articles may help you identify what you’re dealing with and how to solve your plumbing problems:
- Leak Detection Tips: How to Determine if You’ve Got a Hidden Leak
- Common Causes of High Water Bills
- Does Your Water Look Rusty? Find Out Why
- Is Your Shower Water Pressure Low?
- Causes of Low Water Pressure
Need West Virginia Water Line Service?
Call 304-877-1254 today for reliable and cost-effective water pipe installation and repair services. Our water line specialists in West Virginia have the training and experience to get the job done right.